Server Uptime and Network Uptime Guarantee/SLA
We guarantee that our data center network and power will be functioning 99.9% of the time on any given month, with the following exceptions:
- Circumstances beyond our reasonable control as force majeure events, including, without limitation, acts of God, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, terrorism, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third-party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, e-commerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for the provision of this SLA, failure of our upstream providers or your ISP.
- Software running within your virtual servers.
- Actions of third parties, such as server compromises, denial of service attacks, and viruses.
- Failure of access circuits to our network, unless such failure is caused solely by T2F Gateway.
- Scheduled/planned maintenance/ emergency maintenance and upgrades/migration windows.
- Server shutdown due to account suspension as per the general TOS given at https://t2fgateway.com/terms-conditions/ or Violations of our Acceptable Usage Policy.
- User activity errors.
- DNS issues outside the direct control of T2F Gateway.
- Issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP customer access.
- False SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any T2F Gateway measurement system.
- Email or webmail delivery and transmission.
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation.
- Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. T2F Gateway is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. T2F Gateway will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of T2F Gateway: our server links to the Internet, our routers, and our servers.
Here are some common guarantees in the industry today and the actual amount of downtime per month involved.
99.5% uptime = 216 minutes of downtime in a month
99.8% uptime = 86.4 minutes of downtime in a month
99.9% uptime = 43.2 minutes of downtime in a month
99.99% uptime = 4.32 minutes of downtime in a month
99.999% uptime = 0.432 minutes (26 seconds) in a month
SLA Credit Table
If we fail to meet the guarantee stated above you can claim a credit of the following value:
SLA credit applies to the monthly value of your subscribed plan/service even either you are in different billing terms. If you are not subscribed in monthly billing terms that month value will be calculated from your billing terms.
How to claim SLA credit
In the unlikely event that you’ve been affected by downtime, you can claim your SLA credit by opening a support ticket within one day (24 hrs) of the outage. Our administrative team will check the ticket and cross-check your report against our monitoring system.
Once we’ve verified the outage, we’ll issue an SLA as a credit note on your account to be used against future invoices with a maximum processing time of seven days. You can speed up the verification process by including a full description of the outage along with your contact details, your hosting plan, your IP address and any logs that might be applicable. SLA credits are not convertible into cash or any other form.
Update date: December 24, 2020